Mount Waverley Dental Booking Policy
We understand that circumstances arise that may prevent you from attending your scheduled appointment, we therefore ask that you notify us at least 48 hours in advance if you are unable to attend your appointment, as a courtesy to allow us to offer the time to other patients.
- Cancellations with less than 48 hours’ notice incur a short notice cancellation fee of $50.00 at the discretion of management.
- Cancellation fees are non-refundable.
Mount Waverley Dental requires a $50.00 non-refundable deposit for all complex treatment or treatment booked for more than 60 minutes. Your booking fee will need to be paid at time of booking to secure your appointment time. This fee will be deducted from your overall treatment cost at the time of your appointment.
All payments can be paid via credit card/debit card, cash, or EFT.
The balance of your treatment cost must be paid in full at the end of your treatment.
As a courtesy to our staff and other patients we require a minimum of 48 hours’ notice to cancel or reschedule an appointment.
You will forfeit your $50.00 booking fee if:
- You fail to give 48 hours’ notice when cancelling or rescheduling your appointment
- If you fail to attend your appointment
- If inadequate notice is given to reschedule your appointment, a new booking fee will be required to book your treatment.
Booking fee will not be forfeited if more than 48 hours’ notice is given.
The team at Mount Waverley Dental thank you for your cooperation!