Home / COVID-19 Update – Level 1 Dental Restrictions
Dear patients of Mount Waverley Dental,
In light of the new Victoria government announcements we are pleased to announce from Monday the 28th of September we will be moving to LEVEL 1 Dental Restrictions.
This will allow for a broader range of dental treatment which includes:
Dental check up and cleans
Cosmetic treatment (Crowns and Veneers)
Orthodontic treatment (braces and clear aligners)
All patients who have had their treatment postponed will be contacted over the next couple of weeks to arrange an appointment to continue with your dental treatment.
Even if we haven’t contacted you yet please contact the dental clinic if you have any dental concerns and we will endeavour to book you an appointment (9808 1108).
As part of our routine infection control protocols all chairs and equipment are wiped down and disinfected BEFORE AND AFTER every patient, and dental instruments sterilized.
– All patients who are attending the clinic must wear a facemask to their appointment
– We screen all patients prior to booking appointments and in line with social distancing measures all our waiting room chairs are placed at least 1.5 meters apart.
– All reception surfaces are regularly wiped down with disinfectant and we kindly ask all patients upon arrival to use our complimentary hand sanitizer.
– Upon arrival patient’s temperatures are taken and recorded
– Prior to all procedures we kindly ask patients to do a 30 second antibacterial & antiviral mouth rinse
– For all dental procedures we use a dental dam to minimise the amount of aerosols generated
We would like to thank all of you for your understanding during this period.