Restrictions on dental services have been lifted. The full range of dental treatment is now available which includes:
Dental check up and cleans
Cosmetic treatment (Crowns and Veneers)
Orthodontic treatment (braces and clear aligners)
COVID19 protocols are implemented at every level of the practice.
– all chairs and equipment are wiped down and disinfected BEFORE AND AFTER every patient, and dental instruments are sterilised to industry standard or single use where possible.
.- All patients who are attending the clinic must wear a facemask to their appointment
– We screen all patients prior to booking appointments and in line with social distancing measures all our waiting room chairs are placed at least 1.5 meters apart.
– All reception surfaces are regularly wiped down with disinfectant and we kindly ask all patients upon arrival to use our complimentary hand sanitizer.
– Upon arrival patient’s temperatures are taken and recorded
– Prior to all procedures we kindly ask patients to do a 30 second antibacterial & antiviral mouth rinse